Vaseline body lotion
  • I recommend this very good product for all the girsl who are having the problem of dry skin

• by baba

Vaseline body lotion is the moisturising lotion, which I have been using since 3 years to my dry skin. My skin is dry by nature, and as we know the dry skin is very sensitive and it attracts

many kind of skin problems.

I had red rashes on my skin and my skin was very rough in those days.

But since I stared using the Vaseline body lotion my skin has become very soft and ...

sashi says :

i just really wanted to know after applying this body lotion, will it cause any damage to my skin when exposed to the sunlight??? such as darkening of the skin or any rashes???? thank you very much

Galega says :

NO. It will not make any impact if you are exposed to the sunlight after applying this lotion.

Azriel says :

If you expose yourself to the sun too long, even if you have lotion on, then it could be dangerous to your skin. If you have this on, it won’t protect you either especially if the kind of lotion you put in does not have a sun protection formula.

Hi Azriel,

The question is about the possibility of damage on the skin because of Vaseline Body Lotion in the Sun exposure. As I have mentioned above, there won’t be any damage in the Sun exposure because you have applied Vaseline lotion. It may not protect you from the Sun, but it will also not cause any external harm.

hetal says :

i want more details about these product

Galega says :

It is a product which helps to keep the moisturizer of your skin intact. The ill effect of pollution and environmental hazards can be mitigated if you apply Vaseline Body Lotion.

Petrolatum, Glycerin and Dimethicone are main active ingredients of Vaseline Body Lotion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311907188340831/k2311a0719/7.19.07