Windstar Wind Spirit  » Cruises/Ferries  »
  • The food was so excellent, delicious, service was exceptional and not to mention that the crew were all helpful and friendly

• by missy

My family and I have been on a cruise called the Windstar Wind Spirit. It is a small, intimate and casual ship. My family prefer this so much since we have always wanted to go on a cruise ship that is smaller, has a more intimate cruise setting and of course, an excellent tour package and ports of call.

We were touring half around the world and we took this cruise in Athens. Our destination was supposed to be for Mykonos, Greece.

This ship has windmills that are very nice and there

are lots of guides who are very knowledgeable. I remember the ship passing some nice whitewashed buildings and blue roofs with a perfect background overlooking the beautiful Agean Sea.

This is not a tell-tale, and this really happened. The sight was so beautiful that I could not explain in more further details.

The ship also passed by Turkey and Ephesus. I do know that Ephesus is rich in history and we did make a stop in Turkey to check out the famous carpets that are available.

My mom purchased about 2-3 ...

• of the beautiful carpets. If you are thinking of sailing with Windstar Wind Spirit, do take note that the ship is small and could bring roughly around 148 passengers.

The food was so excellent, delicious, service was exceptional and not to mention that the crew were all helpful and friendly. Facilities in the ship includes a small fitness center, a library, 2 lounges, a hot tub, beauty salon, a casino (which I dislikes) and that’s about it.

I do notice that there is no Spa around and I am not sure why.

If the ship do sail to Istanbul, make sure you make it a point to shop and look around.

It is a really beautiful and gorgeous place, and something that you wouldn’t have a chance to compare to other beautiful places. The beauty of this cruise lies in the fact that the Captain navigates the ship well, and also the fact that the crew staff did not bother us to get to know and stuff like that.

They give you an exclusive privacy and my family and I do appreciate that fact so much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41907188070731/k2311a0719/7.19.07