Big Popper popcorn machine  » Electronics  »
  • Well, that's what I always told myself until I found this on a sale
  • The only reason I bought it was that it was so cheap
  • If the cost is more than $30 for a popcorn machine I wouldn't bother
  • But I think it was worth what I paid for it (around $20, on a sale)

• by limonar
      Is a popcorn machine a complete waste of money? Well, that’s what I always told myself until I found this on a sale. The only reason I bought it was that it was so cheap.

If you have a stove and a microwave already, what could you possibly need a popcorn machine for? The idea is very simple.

You put all your unpopped popping corn in this big

bowl.

You turn the power on and wait until your popcorn is done.

This is said to taste better than microwave popcorn for example.

It’s the way the do it at the movies, although in a bigger scale, and who doesn’t like movie popcorn?

The popping process goes fast and you will have your popcorn done within only a couple of minutes.

Now the most important question: do ...

• they really taste better using a popcorn machine? Actually, I’ll have to say yes.

It might be my own imagination playing tricks on me, but I really did taste a difference from the microwave popcorn.

Also, the microwave popcorn have a tendency of easily being burned, but with the popping machine that never happened to me, yet.

The machine spins around inside and starts beeping quietly when the

popcorn is ready.

What maybe isn’t that great with it is the quality of the machine itself.

It’s a lot of plastic on it and I don’t expect it to last forever.

If the cost is more than $30 for a popcorn machine I wouldn’t bother.

But I think it was worth what I paid for it (around $20, on a sale).

If you’re a big popcorn fan than don’t hesitate!

Big Popper popcorn machine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16271118800730/k2311a1127/11.27.05