Canon Lithium Ion Battery Pack
  • But he said that among the other batteries available for his Canon Camera, this was the best one he could find
  • I held the camera with the new batteries, and I noticed how much heavier it was

• by Honey

After about 3 hours of walking around and taking pictures with the Canon EOS that my friend brought along for the trip to Manila Zoo, we were hungry and we found a small food store. He said he also needed to change his batteries, so we sat down and he was doing his thing with the camera. I held the Canon Lithium Ion Battery for a few seconds, and decided it was too heavy.

I told him that it would weigh down the

camera because of its weight. But he said that among the other batteries available for his Canon Camera, this was the best one he could find.

The Battery that he was using, which was the one that came along with the original package, has been showing signs of old age and doesn’t have the same capacity anymore. We took about 400 photos with the LCD turned off to save on batteries, and the original one was already low.

He replaced it with the ...

• heavier Canon L-Ion Battery and we went towards the alligators and crocs in the zoo. I held the camera with the new batteries, and I noticed how much heavier it was.

My neck got sore just within minutes while he was setting up. He took a couple hundred more pictures and decided to call it a day.

I looked at the Camera and noticed that he took about 900 shots with the battery and it wasn’t showing signs of being low. He said

that with the new battery he can take up to 1,200 photos and charge it for about an hour and a half.

That’s a good sign for him, since he doesn’t like switching batteries during a shoot. And that charging all his batteries in the house eats up his electric bill.

Shorter charging time means less electric consumption. He’s quite happy with this one, although he did say that it was expensive.

There are other non-canon batteries available, but he chose the brand that he trusts.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431807187630631/k2311a0718/7.18.07