Malaysia Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • I love flying with the Malay airlines, and the cabin crew are mostly made up of Malay and Chinese ladies that are so pretty and leggy
  • I think that they should do more to improve on that
  • They give a thorough professional service and I could still remember the delicious food provided

• by missy

In Singapore, my country, you could obtain Malaysia Airlines anytime. It is pretty accessible. I have been on board this airline before, and that was always when I wanted to go to any of the Malaysian States. Honestly speaking, Malaysia Airlines could not match up with Singapore Airlines anytime, but it is a class of its own.

I love flying with the Malay airlines, and the cabin crew are mostly made up of Malay and Chinese ladies that are so pretty and leggy. I wanted to go to Cameron Highlands, and so my boyfriend and I boarded Malaysia Airlines but we stopped at Kuala Lumpur International Airport

to go shopping for a day or two there. I really find that Malaysia Airlines has an excellent service, some clean plates and beautiful lounges.

However, there is very little difference between the First and Business class. I think that they should do more to improve on that. But on the whole, Malaysia Airlines does take good care of its passengers’ well-being.

They give a thorough professional service and I could still remember the delicious food provided. Let’s start with the lounge. This lounge is called the Golden Lounge in Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

My boyfriend and I made use of the facilities ...

• on our way back to Singapore. I would say that I am very pleased with the extensive offerings in this lounge, and that includes the leather massage chairs, the shower rooms, light buffet and several bars. I was never left out at all since there are so many attendants to attend to my requests.

Now, back to the airline service. Have I mentioned that the cabin crew outlook and demeanor, not to mention the appearance and physical grooming matches the girls in SIA. They were very attentive to passengers’ requests and they hardly left the passengers alone.

But of course, they do not act to a

point of bothering. They are just accessible just in case you needed their help and attention. As for the food, the menus were beef rendang, nasi lemak, Chicken Korma, and more.

There were also delicious appetizers, and if you opt for a First Class, I think you could more extras Dom Perignon, a popular dish in Malaysia. Last, but not least, my boyfriend and I have no problems whatsoever with the handling and collection of our luggages. It was remarkable that we did not encounter any problems at all.

I was very happy on the whole, and would want to travel again to Malaysia, flying with Malaysia Airlines.

Malaysia Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401707187490631/k2311a0717/7.17.07