Tide detergent bar  » Housewares  »

• by baba

Tide is a very effective and very good detergent bar, which I have been using to clean up my clothes. I am a mother of 3 little children and as we know that the children

do make their clothes dirty very often and we cant stop them. I have a very good detergent bar, which cleans all the dirty clothes very effectively and makes it look very clean. It ...

• is also very safe on our clothes because it only cleans the dirts and retains the colors or the clothes. I rub this detergent bar on all the areas of the clothes where it is
        very dirty and leave it for 20 minutes and later I put all the clothes in my washing machine and when my clothes come after wash they look so cool. It is simply great. Just try it.

Tide detergent bar
    Ruby Rose M. Frias says :

Greetings I am Ruby Rose M. Frias, third year marketing student from University of Santo Tomas. As part of our academic requirements, we are asked to conduct a marketing research on detergent industry in one of the barangay at Quezon City, Philippines. I`m planning to come up with a customer-driven marketing plan by focusing on how customers use a specific product, how they perceive it its image and their attitude towards it. We have conducted a survey based from the UAI study in which we have a sample size of 100 respondents. Afterwhich we are to design a marketing plan of the market challenger in detergent bar industry. In line with that, may I request your good office to feed us with some information regarding Tide product to be used as our primary data and to be stated in our paper. Thank you Sincerely yours, Ruby Rose M. Frias frias_ruby yahoo.com 639157651346 63 2 7811084

Dilip Kumar Nemade says :

I wonder why Tide Detergent bar is not available for sale at Bhopal (M.P)

Galega says :

I was in Bhopal for three years. I have never seen any complains about the non availability of Tide. I wonder where you stay in Bhopal. Go to any retail general store in Gautam Nagar, M. P. Nagar or New Market Area and you will find Tide Detergent there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531707187430631/k2311a0717/7.17.07