ANA All Nippon Airways  » Airlines  »
  • I have a very good experience with this airline, and they really provide an excellent service and a lot of leg room for the economy selection ticket
  • There are enough leg-rooms for us and I am very impressed with the seat-back TVs and other goodies
  • I managed to get a window seat, and I really enjoyed viewing the takeoff from the window
  • I have an amazing time mingling briefly with the flight attendants

• by missy

Another Japan Airline that I have been on would be the ANA All Nippon Airways. I have a very good experience with this airline, and they really provide an excellent service and a lot of leg room for the economy selection ticket. But, as far as I could see, there are some planes that are not yet upgraded and being in this airline gives me the feeling that I am in Japan for a few hours, when in actual fact, I am actually in this cool Japanese airline. I went with my best friend to Osaka, Japan, and we used this airline since both of us are considerably tall.

I was told by word-of-mouths that ANA All Nippon

Airways could accommodate pretty tall persons and they were right. My friend and I did not have difficulty accommodating ourselves to the sitting arrangements. There are enough leg-rooms for us and I am very impressed with the seat-back TVs and other goodies.

The plane that we were in were pretty old but I felt that the flying was pretty good for an old plane. I managed to get a window seat, and I really enjoyed viewing the takeoff from the window. There are also video cameras installed and places at the front of the plane and underneath for passengers not able to get a window seat, they could observe the takeoff too.

I have an amazing ...

• time mingling briefly with the flight attendants. Though some of them could not converse in English, they were polite and try their best to speak in English as well. They were very beautiful and nice to the extreme.

My friend could not eat sushi, and the kind lady crew exchanged my friend’s sushi for another dish which she likes so much. I observed that my fellow passengers were treated equally as well, and I really have the impression that ANA All Nippon Airways really practices such a high-quality customer care. I forget to mention about the food served.

The food was served in a mix combination of East and West. There are steak fries, sausage,

a roll of butter, some break and a tossed salad. I requested for no pork, since I don’t eat pork nor lard at all.

The food portions were ample and the water, juice and tea were distributed regularly. I would say that the amount of beverages distributed were available throughout the flight. It is a nice experience to be boarding this airline and I would suggest that an advance booking is needed to avoid disappointments, since seats are taken almost immediately.

You can check out the ANA website to obtain information and do online booking. I will not hesitate to board ANA All Nippon Airways again and perhaps this time, I will travel with my boyfriend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401707187410631/k2311a0717/7.17.07