Hit mosquito spray  » Housewares  »
  • And the cost of this spray is not high and is very much affordable

• by baba

Last week my husband brought home a spray saying that this mosquito spray is very strong and very effective to kill the mosquitoes. In those days all our family members were fed up of

the mosquito bytes and we really wanted to get rid of it.

Finally we tried that mosquito spray the name of which is Hit.

And just after 10 minutes of the using the ...

• spray in our drawing room, wow not even a single mosquito was remaining anymore in our drawing room.

It is simply great and very easy to use.

And the cost of this spray

is not high and is very much affordable.

Since we are using the Hit mosquito spray we all are living a happy and mosquito free life.

Just try it, to feel the difference.

Hit mosquito spray
    Jeevitha says :

Hi, day before yesterday night my husband swallowed hit spray with one long spray (black hit), I have given little water, after 30 mins he said he feeling giddiness, then with course of time it got reduced, after some time he felt too much pain in stomach, then he took medicine for stomach pain, he had some snacks with water which he vomited. Morning he felt somewhat okay from giddiness, but stomach pain persisted little. Today night again he said stomach paining and give some random medicine for pain, now he says he feeling difficult in breathing when food is intaken, stomach is bit hard and he feels the smell of a HIT. Please let me know is there any serious problem occurs after 48 hrs of swallowing ? Should we seek any medical advise or is there anyway he can be normal ? Please Suggest me what I should do in this case.?

Galega says :

You should immediately consult a doctor. I know it will be little bit embarrassing to say to the doctor that he has swallowed Hit Spray, but that will be ideal thing to do. Vomiting is fine and, in fact, in this case, vomiting is the best thing you can expect. I would suggest you to consult a doctor.

Jeevitha says :

Yeah thank You, have consulted.. and he is perfectly fine.

sandeep sethi says :

asking to support a home for hiv children which would need your product, damaged cans or material would also do.

Galega says :

Unfortunately, the manufacturer of HIT doesn’t provide this service. But, there are many NGOs throughout India who will do it for you. Just contact one near your home and they will suffice your needs.

well wisher says :

First of all i congratulate your team for giving a nice product to us my feedback is actually your product is so effective with cockroach,mosquito and i ask your team for a new product for ant spray because since it is a summer season in my area now the problem we are facing is due to the ants ,we buy the ant killing powder but it is not so effective but only the ants are shifting its line so i ask you for a new product for this ant prevention with affordable price .I assure that if you bring a good spray product for this with affordable price surely everyone gonna use that.

Nitin says :

Does Hit Mosquito Spray is Harmful For Health?

Alpha2Zulu says :

Hit Mosquito Spray does contain DEET which is a controversial chemical because it has been found to cause issues to the nervous system. It would take a lot of DEET to cause the harm mentioned, but it is still considered to be safe for general use. Many newer brands have started making DEET free versions of the spray until further studies have been conducted so use at your own risk.

Ramendra says :

Does it harms the brain and causes cancer ?

Galega says :

The amount of all ingredients used in HIT are not carcinogenic. I would just suggest you to apply some caution while using it. Don’t over do and go for HIT spray only when there is necessity. It is safe if used as per instructions.

prince says :

its very hearmfull to health….to can damage ur lunges

Galega says :

It is approved by the Indian regulatory agency and safe for use, if you follow manufacturer guidelines. I would suggest you to spray it in the room and go out for around 10 minutes. By this time, there won’t be any mosquito, neither there should be anything that can harm your lungs.

Jedaiah Gyamfi says :

Hello i think the catch of getting a mosquito repellant like hit to sell well in africa where other brands have dominated the market is to make the product a perform spray. A repellant spray that refreshes and give good ordour in a room after minutes of spraying. Thats the only element that will make hit stand out in africa. And in africa most mosquito repellant products have bought into this idea.

sravan says :

re : And the cost of this spray is not high and is very much affordable
    hai i am sravan frm Hyderabad,i brought HIT spray in January that it is not working, one of the mosquito also didn t died.this HIT spray is buying waste of money nd it s not working,by hitting this spray more mosquitos are held I didn’t understand why this happening So,dnt buy it ,its a suggestion.

Galega says :

It is possible that you have bought a duplicate or expired product. Hit Spray is good and it works wonderfully. I don’t have any doubt about this fact as I have used it for fairly long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531707187400631/k2311a0717/7.17.07