Courtyard by Marriott Palm Desert  » Hotels  »
Palm Desert, California
  • It is like a resort cum hotel place, almost like an inn, and is truly a beautiful and amazing place that you would like to visit for sure
  • There is a nice and large tennis court and I noticed that the area is away from most of the main roads
  • The desk chair is very comfortable as well, and I love watching TV rather than stay on the bed

• by missy

There is a lot of mentioning about Palm Desert in my family. Even my grandparents love mentioning about the place, I am not sure why. For those who are not sure, Palm Desert is located in California. It is like a resort cum hotel place, almost like an inn, and is truly a beautiful and amazing place that you would like to visit for sure.

In around December 2003, I remember going to Palm Desert for a holiday, accompanied by my grandparents. My aunt and her husband followed as well, and we were all very happy to travel together and we decided to stay in Courtyard by Marriott Palm Desert. Here is my review.

The main reason that we all came up with staying in Courtyard by Marriott Palm Desert would be the quiet location factor. It is very quiet and serene, and

with almost no disturbances at all. There is a nice and large tennis court and I noticed that the area is away from most of the main roads.

Therefore, it is nice and peaceful. The tennis court has a unique touch, and I took turns to play with my aunt and her husband. My grandparents seem to be having a very good time, and watching us play lovingly.

My grandparents and I agreed that we were very comfortable with the room, and that it was kept clean by the maids. The desk chair is very comfortable as well, and I love watching TV rather than stay on the bed. There is also a mini-golf course, and my grandfather play with his might.

We were all laughing and enjoying the activity he was showing us. After a few moments we got bored of ...

• watching golf, and so I asked my aunt and grandmother to accompany me to the spa and have some relaxing treatments. I did not realize that the spa was truly rejuvenating and helped my body and mind to relax and feel so soothe.

My aunt and grandma agreed with me as well. I would say that our 3 days and 2 nights over there were a catch-up period for us to mingle and have a close bond together. I did not say that we went through all the way to California to get a close bond, but since this resort hotel cum inn is away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, it helps once in a while to catch up with your loved ones.

I would want to treasure this moment always, as I am not worried that someday, I will not be able

to see the happy look on my grandparents’ faces anymore. The staff are very friendly and helpful and there was one time that I needed directions to go to a few places near the hotel, and the front desk was very patient and able to give me directions to all the places that I needed to go. Summarily, you could play golf, tennis, go for a drive and rent cars and you could also enjoy the Courtyards and relax by the hotel pool.

Everything could be gotten in just this place, and I am sure that you would want to check out this place for its wow factor. But if you are looking for a direct sense of entertainment, you can’t get it at this place. This place is a quiet area, and those kinds of entertainment like loud music and pubs are simply not available.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21707187350631/k2311a0717/7.17.07