NEO Q-Note Empriva  » Laptops  »
2.0
  • In my quest for a new laptop, I suddenly noticed my cousin's laptop
  • I like one thing about it, though, it has a built in web camera
  • She just can�t update her windows because of some software problem that NEO hasn't gotten around to fixing for her
  • I think the only hardware she bought for it was the CD-DVD writer, because the one that came with it was just a CD writer-DVD player

• by Honey

In my quest for a new laptop, I suddenly noticed my cousin’s laptop. It’s small and color silver, but the brand is utterly unknown (at least for me) that’s why I never gave it much notice before. She’s had it for at least half a year now, and she’s about ready to throw it out the window.

It has frozen so many times, and just when she has forgotten to save her work. She’s working on her MBA thesis as of the moment, and her computer has given her a lot of

headaches.

It’s not really her fault that it was the one she bought, it was a gift from her parents. And you know parents, they are primitive and know nothing about computers.

And it was really cheap compared to other more popular brands. The only thing she likes about it is that the speakers are loud.

The screen isn’t really that bright and it has caused her some eye problems. She’s gone back to wearing her geeky glasses since she got the laptop.

I like one thing about it, though, it has ...

• a built in web camera. I cannot live without my web cam! Compared to my old Dell, her laptop was faster especially with the core duo processor and 1GB RAM.

She just can�t update her windows because of some software problem that NEO hasn’t gotten around to fixing for her. I think the only hardware she bought for it was the CD-DVD writer, because the one that came with it was just a CD writer-DVD player.

I’ve used it a few times in the past to look at her audio files, and

I admit it has louder speakers even than with the Toshiba my brother lent me. But it’s not really that small, some 14 inches and about 5 pounds; really bulky to carry around.

She uses a backpack when she has to bring it to school. One other thing she hates about it is the batteries only last a maximum of 1 and a half hours.

Sucks too because she can’t charge it in school. So, no NEO Empriva for me; I still have to look around for something that I will like.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631707187280631/k2311a0717/7.17.07