Compaq Presario 8000
  • A lot more space for the strength within, and therefore a much more convenient choice if you want to play games or use your computer for music, film or some sort of editing
  • I do agree with some of that criticism because I did have a lot of problems with it, even though none were fatal

• by limonar
      The computer I’m using right now is a desktop Compaq Presario 8000. The positive aspects of a desktop computer is mostly that it’s a lot more powerful than a laptop could ever be.

A lot more space for the strength within, and therefore a much more convenient choice if you want to play games or use your computer for music, film or some sort of editing.

The downside is simply that it takes a lot more space and if you

need to move around with your work, a desktop computer would be a bad choice.

Personally I have the fortune of owning one of each.

Even if my desktop is a bit older I still can use it for whatever game or other purpose I need.

The processor is of 733 mhz, which is child’s play nowadays with these new computers pouring in every month.

A 200 gb hard drive is still not bad on the market, but let’s not ...

• compare it too much to the most recent tecnique.

What you would like to now is: what are the actual pros and cons with the computer compared to nothing specific? Well, the Compaq brand has received quite a lot of criticism through the years for their unstabable system and quality.

I do agree with some of that criticism because I did have a lot of problems with it, even though none were fatal.

The air condition inside had to be

replaced after a few months, the memory falls short for no understandable reason at times when I don’t use any of it, and the dvd-writer included have failed at times.

Be that as it may, I have been able to run the computer for several months without having a single malfunction, so the criticism against Compaq isn’t all true.

It remains stabile most of the time.

This computer, and its brand, deserves credit, even if it admittedly has some flaws.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 19261118720530/k2311a1126/11.26.05