FUJITSU LIFEBOOK C1320  » Computers  »
0.5
  • The sales person told me this was a high quality machine and I was the only one had the problem
  • After 2 days of struggling in looking for who can actually repair this bloody laptop, I found there is no set-ups for service & support for this product in New Zealand at all
  • Another important reminder I think is worth mentioning here is, the Laptop for sale in PB Technologies, the computer superstore, once you bought it, it cannot be returned no matter how soon it is

• by Simon
      Last month I felt the need to buy a new laptop so I went to the so called the largest computer superstore in Penrose Auckland. After talking with the sales person, I select this un-popular but high quality Fujitsu LifeBook C1320.

One day after just 1 month of the buy, this thing doesn’t work anymore (won’t start).

problem.

After 2 days of struggling in looking for who can actually repair this bloody laptop, I found there is no set-ups for service & support for this product in New Zealand at all.

It is in Australia who actually answers my calls every time.

In the end, the people in Australia direct me to an FUJITSU office in Auckland from where the laptop has to be send to Wellington for repair and it takes 5-7 ...

• working days.

I figured out where this office is because the address they gave to me is not exist and then guess what, the Fujitsu staff in the office was surprised to see me bring in a laptop for repair.

Because they didn’t known they have this responsibilities to service the product.

it, it cannot be returned no matter how soon it is.

Normally if you buy some thing from a shop you have 7 days to return it back if you don’t like it.

But, the laptop in this store, if you bought and it is doesn’t work like my case, it can only be repaired.

It is very risky if you later on find out it is not what you want.

I would not do that again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 19261118710530/k2311a1126/11.26.05