Sky Plus+ Television  » Electronics  »
  • I personally have used sky Plus now for around a year and it is the best thing in terms of television equipment that I have ever purchased
  • I enjoy recording my shows in the week, the likes of That 70's Show and of course my wrestling, and then I watch them of a weekend all in one bundle
  • There is no consequence to this at all, not even one hop, skip or jump on your programming, nothing, just a perfect viewing experience and it looks exactly as you left it, you can NOT tell that it has been recorded by your machine
  • For only a small extra cost you can have all this and more to enjoy from the new paving stone to future television technology
  • I would recommend it for EVERYONE, but especially those hard workers who are lacking their hard earned Television Time

• by Wayne Wilkins

Sky Plus is a unique feature from sky television which has revolutionized and changed the very way we enjoy television program from the comfort of our armchair. The Unique introduction not only lets us pause live television as we watch it only to return to it and watch it EXACTLY where we left off with no interruptions at all, but it also allows you to record programming for watch in the future from the simple press of ONE button, the record button! IT also allows you to record series from the same button, so basically, you want to watch Coronation Street at 6 PM, and you can set the box to record Coronation Street every night at 6PM so you don’t miss a single episode!

The box itself is very handy and very quick for

the duties it has to fulfill, and is more or less the exact same speed as an ordinary Sky Box and the same in shape and size almost to the last exact detail.

The Memory Storage of the recording option is also very reasonable, you could easily record an entire months worth of a daily series without having ANY worries of them failing or cutting off the endings at all.

I personally have used sky Plus now for around a year and it is the best thing in terms of television equipment that I have ever purchased.

I enjoy recording my shows in the week, the likes of That 70’s Show and of course my wrestling, and then I watch them of a weekend all in one bundle.

The good thing being that you can ...

• PAUSE even your recordings if you have to go and answer the door to the pizza guy in my case.

When you press play, it plays EXACTLY where you left off and pressed pause.

There is no consequence to this at all, not even one hop, skip or jump on your programming, nothing, just a perfect viewing experience and it looks exactly as you left it, you can NOT tell that it has been recorded by your machine.

It emits a small sound which you can’t hear unless you listen closely to your box.

This is the only thing that is different from an ordinary box in terms of looks and the way it plays compared to the ordinary sky box.

Still, this is a lot handier than the old cable boxes and a lot

safer and faster than ITV and Virgin Media, and I can’t see any REAL downfalls of this magnificent piece of television hardware at all.

If I could, I would tell you! It is perfection in a box.

This truly will revolutionize the way we watch television and is an absolute life saver for some programs which are late at night but we are unable to watch them due to early working hours the following day.

Sky Plus truly is the working mans television set! If you haven’t yet enquired your local sky provider about sky plus, do so now.

For only a small extra cost you can have all this and more to enjoy from the new paving stone to future television technology.

I would recommend it for EVERYONE, but especially those hard workers who are lacking their hard earned Television Time!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161507186630231/k2311a0715/7.15.07