Pretty Woman  » Movies  »
  • So, I wouldn't recommend watching this with young children

• by Steve

I’m not sure what exactly the draw is for me but whenever the movie Pretty Woman is on television, I just have to watch it. Maybe I’m just a closet Julia Roberts fan but I just can’t

get enough of a Cinderella story that has a prostitute and millionaire falling in love with each other and living happily ever after. Subconciously I must be thinking “well, if good things can happen to her, then ...

• maybe they can happen to me too. ” If I have any complaints about this movie its the fact that they do glorify prostitution a bit too much and I’m afraid a young woman might think she would
        be able to walk in Julia Roberts’ shoes and fall in love with a rich gentleman (unlikely in real life). So, I wouldn’t recommend watching this with young children. But, if you want a feel-good story, this is a good movie to rent.

Pretty Woman

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111507186540231/k2311a0715/7.15.07