IKEA furniture  » Furniture  »
  • Therefore, I will not consider them as very upmarket or high end
  • For some companies, once a furniture is damaged, you may not be able to salvage or re-use it again, Overall, I will still recommend IKEA furnitures

• by Shen Gerald
      IKEA furniture are really targetted for the mass consumer market. Therefore, I will not consider them as very upmarket or high end.

However, for the new home maker, they are certainly one of the most affordable.

Many of

the furnitures produced by IKEA are not made from solid wood.

Some are made with MDF or other kinds of materials.

For that, I will not rate them as being terribly long lasting or durable.

However, the good ...

• thing about IKEA furnitures is that replacement accessories and parts are easy to come by.

For example, if the sofa cover of a specific model is damaged, you can always go back to IKEA to buy a new

replacement.

This is what I like about them.

For some companies, once a furniture is damaged, you may not be able to salvage or re-use it again, Overall, I will still recommend IKEA furnitures.

However, I will not expect too much from them.

IKEA furniture
    Sally says :

re : For some companies, once a furniture is damaged, you may not be able to salvage or re-use it again, Overall, I will still recommend IKEA furnitures
    I agree it is not high end. But it is great to add accents to your home. It is durable and easy to handle. I have a lamp for years now and it still looks as new. I bought a metal bed lately and it made my room look so different and comfortable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571507186310231/k2311a0715/7.15.07