JAL Japan Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • Since I am an Asian, I love trying out anything Asian, including airlines as well
  • For those who have not yet tried boarding JAL Japan Airlines, I suggest you do, given the chance
  • JAL Japan Airlines has one of the best excellent customer service and it also has an excellent airline as well
  • The service is impeccable, they provide passengers with delicious food, very on time and efficient, and not to mention, they have some very comfortable shell seats
  • In short, you will not regret the Asian service

• by missy

Since I am an Asian, I love trying out anything Asian, including airlines as well. For those who have not yet tried boarding JAL Japan Airlines, I suggest you do, given the chance. JAL Japan Airlines has one of the best excellent customer service and it also has an excellent airline as well. The service is impeccable, they provide passengers with delicious food, very on time and efficient, and not to mention, they have some very comfortable shell seats.

I am not trying to sound biased here, but it is a known fact that

Asian airlines provide way better service than most North-American airlines. If you have a different set of beliefs, I would understand perfectly. I noticed this fact to be true, especially when boarding JAL.

There are a lot of varieties to choose from. You could get western and Japanese cuisines and at the same time, the refreshments are given quite often. The main food choices for western food during dinner would either be lobster tail or kobe beef with appetizers, some fruits and salads as well.

The portion seems tiny but worth it. I have some difficulty pronouncing and typing out some Japanese dishes’ choices, but they are truly delicious. There are around 4-5 desserts to choose from, and if you are vegetarian and want to avoid pork, you could request for that.

Just like I did. I only stick to eggs, cheese, rice and some safe meat that have no pork nor lard. The shell seats are what I said, comfortable, and they could be reclined flat almost like a bed.

It really helped during my long flight with my family. When you ...

• JAL Japan Airlines
      have an almost lying down position, you do not have to worry about obstruction the space of your fellow passenger. That is the beauty of JAL seats.

Now, talking about the waiting time. As I have mentioned, JAL goes efficient all the way. The departure lounge, or also called the waiting area has internet access computers, library, theater and smoking areas as well.

There is also my favorite, which is the make-up room for the ladies. There I could powder my nose and enjoy the fragrance toilets as well. The flight that I

chose was of an economy class.

If you opt for an executive class, there is a better array of food. There is chicken rice, sushi, fried noodles and some snacks, fruits and a variety selection of drinks. I suggest you take your time in exploring JAL Japan Airlines, since it has a pretty similar service to Singapore Airlines.

I forget to mention that the staff are all very polite and well-groomed. That includes the cabin crew, the ticketing counter and gate people as well. In short, you will not regret the Asian service.

JAL Japan Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401407186281231/k2311a0714/7.14.07