Bruno’s Backwoods Breakaway
2.5
Neopets.com

• by Steven Calderon
      Bruno’s Backwoods Breakaway is a bit of a puzzler to me. I am not really sure what to think about it.

You play Bruno running through some woods trying to pick up some items and bring them back to a cave while jumping around different ledges

and avoiding the bad guys.

It is a pretty basic platformer, sort of reminds me of, say, Happyland Adventures type of thing.

I really like platformers, by the way, but Bruno’s little adventure doesn’t thrill me all that much, I’m not sure why.

Perhaps it is ...

• the fact that it is pretty dark in color scheme, since it is part of the Haunted Woods section of the Neopets universe.

Maybe it is just a bit too basic, but something doesn’t quite click right with this one which is unusual for the boys over

at Neopets: they usually make pretty good games that I enjoy.

While this isn’t exactly my cup of tea it might be right up your alley.

It is not a badly designed game by any stretch of the imagination, it is just not one that I care for very much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281107185740731/k2311a0711/7.11.07