American Airlines Cargo  » Airlines  »
Waco, Tx
  • I decided to advertise on line and I knew if my assumptions were right, I would need transportation for my puppies to their new homes
  • I first checked into ground transportation as a method of getting my puppies from point A to point B, however there are many things one must consider in this business of moving young puppies around

• by RockRoll

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

American Airlines makes me proud to be an American! I am a small time hobby breeder of beautiful and rare “Olde English Bulldogges”. I ship my puppies all over the United States and Canada via American Airlines (AACargo).

Before using AA Cargo, I would post flyers around town to advertise the arrival and availability of my puppies.

Sometimes I would run a local ad in the newspaper.

However it was

becoming very difficult to place puppies in and around the city where I live (Waco, TX.

), due to the saturation of animals in the area.

It appeared to me that areas far away from mine, other states especially seemed desperate for the companionship of purebred puppies.

I decided to advertise on line and I knew if my assumptions were right, I would need transportation for my puppies to their new ...

• homes.

I first checked into ground transportation as a method of getting my puppies from point A to point B, however there are many things one must consider in this business of moving young puppies around.

Often ground transportation has to be booked in advance, and the trips are long, causing a great amount of undue stress on the small weanlings which can become ill as a result.

I ended

up trying a few Airlines including Continental, and Delta but I was unsatisfied.

American Airlines has taken the stress out of shipping my puppies.

The helpful staff is always very polite and they have often gone out of their way to accommodate my needs and the needs of my puppies.

I have now been shipping with AA Cargo for over 5 years and to this very day I have no complaints!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401107185000531/k2311a0711/7.11.07