Google Gmail  » Web sites  »
  • What I like the most about Gmail is that it groups my conversations together, so I can easily catch up on several ongoing conversations at once
  • I really love not having to delete messages for fear of running out of space, because I've deleted things in the past that I needed later
  • One thing that I don't like about Gmail is the color scheme

• by Stargazer
      I use Google’s Gmail to handle my professional email, it helps me to keep track of things easily. What I like the most about Gmail is that it groups my conversations together, so I can easily catch up on several ongoing conversations at once.

In my mail center, I can view

the first sentence of all my emails, so if I’m awaiting a simple yes, or no, I can just scan, and I don’t even have to open the mail.

I have about over 2,500 megabytes of storage space so I don’t delete much of anything.

I really love not having to ...

• delete messages for fear of running out of space, because I’ve deleted things in the past that I needed later.

You just never know when you’re going to want a tiny bit of information from 5 months ago that you thought was insignificant, it happens.

One thing that I don’t like

about Gmail is the color scheme.

Feels so impersonal when I’m used to email services like Yahoo that let you change your color scheme.

I’m into customization.

I also don’t like the text ads, but they are much better an less intrusive than the large flashing image ads that you get with yahoo and others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20261118500530/k2311a1126/11.26.05