Body Shop Olive Glossing Shampoo
  • I decided to visit the Body Shop branch when I was in the mall
  • And for the price I paid, I hope that it works

• by Honey

Recent and frequent trips to the beach left my hair dry and flaky. I didn’t want to wait in line in the salon and I was too lazy give myself a hot oil treatment. I decided to visit the Body Shop branch when I was in the mall.

It was quite expensive, but I

prayed that it would work. My dresser was getting filled with products that don’t work.

And for the price I paid, I hope that it works. I was actually surprised at how fast it made my hair soft and silky after just one use.

After showering I blow dried my hair, and we all ...

• know what blow drying does to the hair. Instead of having the same frizzy and dried out look, my hair actually looked great.

I didn’t even use a conditioner. It works great and I love it.

I was worried about the smell, since it was made from olive. But surprisingly, the smell is light

and fruity.

My cousin even thought I had finally gotten around to getting my lifeless hair treated. The volume of my hair is great.

Considering that most oil based shampoos make the hair look greasy, this shampoo doesn�t do that. In fact, my hair was smooth and glossy.

This is another product for keeps.

Body Shop Olive Glossing Shampoo
    maleeha says :

i bought olive oil shampoo and shower 2 in 1.as i`m loosing pretty quite alot of hair.if i use this for shower, will my skin get darker? because people say say if you rub your skin with olive oil even for a normal light there are chances for your skin to get dark.please answer my question thank you.

Galega says :

This is a shampoo which is not supposed to be used on hair. It contains Olive Oil, but the quantity is quite low. And, Olive Oil is not as such bad for skin.

You can use this shampoo without thinking that it will change the color of your skin. It won’t.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311107184900531/k2311a0711/7.11.07