Bounty candy bar  » Food  »
  • Bounty is available with milk chocolate and dark chocolate covering

• by Lorianna
      I grew to like Bounty chocolate bars during my visits to Europe. It is a British product, somewhat

like Mounds: coconut-filled bars covered with chocolate. The packaging is different though, Bounty is usually sold as a snickers-sized bar, with two separate, smaller bars inside. Bounty is available with milk chocolate and dark chocolate covering.

Alex says :

I don’t really like bounty. Because of the coconut, I treat him well, very quietly, well, what’s so special about it? Nothing. But people think that somehow I have to love coconut in chocolate, so if someone thinks to buy me a chocolate bar, you can be confident, in 7 cases out of 10 it will be “exit to Eden”.

Ashley Machado says :

re : Bounty is available with milk chocolate and dark chocolate covering
Bounty Is A Chocolate In which We gets moist coconut Inside A Chocolate layer, it feel very Soft in mouth and also tastes Good

Richi says :

Yes it’s true

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27261118490430/k2311a1126/11.26.05