Ponds Detox Facial Fluid
  • I bought this after I chucked the detox facial cream into the trash can
  • But I've noticed that when it's hot in my apartment

• by Honey

I bought this after I chucked the detox facial cream into the trash can. I couldn’t bear the greasy feel anymore, and my friend said that the fluid is better on the skin.

I just put a little so my face doesn’t end up looking

like a frying pan.

It also has SPF 15 like the cream.

But this one is really non-greasy.

But I’ve noticed that when it’s hot in my apartment; the fluid becomes close to water.

I’ve had to shake the bottle to get the right consistency.

...

• It works well with my make up, even if I wear powder foundation.

It mixes well with my make up and it doesn’t give my face the appearance of being too oily.

I used the product for about two months until I realized that the

blemishes were gone.

They were invisible to the eye.

I hadn’t noticed because I was wearing make up all the time, but it worked.

It wasn’t a miracle fluid that will magically take away all the blemishes and spots on your face; but it works over time.

eli says :

i`ve been using this product for for many years since college. like the others my acne dark spots marks were lightening for just few days and later on… it`s gone… but my concern is that, i`m brown in complexion (light brown, morena )… i`m just scared that i may not notice that my face and neck will become lighter than my body natural color… is this product will include to lighten your face??? i do really love the product for my acne marks were gone but i don`t want my face color is different from my body color…

kris303 says :

It will probably be slightly lighter, but not so light that it will seem like your head and your body are two different people.

Also, most people’s bodies are typically lighter than their face, since it’s usually covered. Meanwhile, your hands, face, and neck–which are exposed–usually get tanned. So products that even out complexions usually work out for a majority of people.

Galega says :

This is not a whitening product, and the lightening effect you are seeing is related to elimination of acne and spots. Facial skin happens to be lighter than other body parts. That’s quite common even with people with brown skin like yours. There is absolutely nothing to worry about. You can continue using it, if you feel need to further detox your skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311107184630531/k2311a0711/7.11.07