Ponds Detox Facial Cream
2.0
  • I thought that it was okay at first, and that my face was just getting used to the moisturizer
  • I was disappointed with this one, because it said non-greasy
  • I just finished the tube that I bought because it was quite expensive
  • And when I was almost done with the bottle, I found out that there were more inside the tube

• by Honey

Along with the Detox facial cleanser, I used the detox facial cream. But I didn’t like it. It feel greasy and made my face look oily.

After patting some on my face, I would wait for a few minutes before putting on make up. But my make up becomes cakey on my face because of the cream.

I thought

that it was okay at first, and that my face was just getting used to the moisturizer; but it makes my face feel sticky. It does work and it made my face rosy, giving me a blushing appearance.

I do like that it has SPF 15, and I can use it under my make up. But how it ...

• feels on my skin is more important than how it works.

How I look like after putting it on is more important than how it can magically diminish the appearance of blemishes. I was disappointed with this one, because it said non-greasy; but that was a lie.

I just finished the tube that I bought because it was quite

expensive. And when I was almost done with the bottle, I found out that there were more inside the tube.

Unlike other creams that usually follow gravity; this Detox cream has its own mind. It sticks to the insides of the tube, and you have to shake it to get the cream move towards the spout.

Not the right packaging either.

khae nava says :

how does the product of ponds company produce and how does affects the economy of the philippines city

krizzlie jane says :

am i allowed to use ponds beauty detox even if im only 14 years old hehehe kac when i used ponds dumami ung pimples ko. thank you

me.glenrose says :

I suggest since you are still young, just stick with proper hygiene until you reach 18. Your young skin may be just sensitive enough, stop using the product if it’s giving issues.

Galega says :

Pond’s Detox Facial Cream is not recommended to be used before 19 years of age. You are just 14 and having pimple breakouts issue. Generally, breakouts at this age happens because of some problem with menstruation - hormonal disturbances. It will get corrected on its own. You can use a simple anti pimple products, like clindamycin to quickly get rid of pimples. Avoid using Detox at this age.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311107184620531/k2311a0711/7.11.07