Dennys Colorado Springs
Noth Academy in Colorado Springs

• by deanne

I went to the Denny’s on North Academy in COlorado Springs with my parents recently to try the burgers on there new late night menu. When we got there it was jsut about 10pm as that is what time they start serving from the new menu. There were very few peopel in the restaurant who didn’t work there and yet the service was lousy. We

had a server named Jennifer who kept talking abou being off soon to a co-worker who was in off the clock they were so loud you could hear them clear across the restaurant she was more interested in hearing about a puppy he was giving away then working we got our food about 10:30 and it was cold no surprise since she didn’t even ...

• bother to bring our drinks a co-worker waiting for her ride home brought them out and appologised for Jennifer saying she ahd a rough day. THen at about 10:40 Jennifer came over and asked if we would like any boxes just 10 minutes after bringing our food and again 5 minutes later saying her shift was almost over. So I asked to speak to the
        manger and her response was what kind of service do you expect at this time of night and I said “my money is the same at 5 as it is at 10 so I expect the same service at 10″. And it is true if your open 24/hrs why should you treat your customers like crud at night? I would not recomend this Dennys anytime.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71107184530531/k2311a0711/7.11.07