Flinstones Vitamins  » Health  »
  • I thought that was just some sort of made up fact
  • The only problem was, my mind was really tired, but my body wasn't
  • Now I know where my nieces and nephews get all their energy

• by Honey

I saw this episode from Desperate Housewives wherein she took her kids� vitamins because she was feeling tired all day. I thought that was just some sort of made up fact; but when I tried it; it actually works. The only children�s vitamins I could get my hands on were my niece�s Flinstones Vitamins.

There were a lot of things going on

in school and the administration office was busy with enrollment. I was feeling tired and I needed to stay late at the office.

I took two tablets (huge!) of the Flinstones vitamins and started chewing. After an hour, I felt energized.

My fingers couldn’t stop moving and my feet were tapping on the floor; literally! My whole body felt like it was ...

• going to explode from all the energy. Maybe I took too much that’s why I was feeling so crazed.

I had trouble sleeping that night and told myself that I would only take one the following. I took one and the whole day went by without as a fuss.

The only problem was, my mind was really tired, but my body wasn’t.

It was tiring in a way that I couldn’t control the energy in my body.

Usually, when the brain feels tired, my body will react by getting sleepy. But I was restless.

I took those vitamins for a whole month, until I finally realized the energy boost was getting too addicting. Now I know where my nieces and nephews get all their energy.

Flinstones Vitamins

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341107184480531/k2311a0711/7.11.07