RX20 rotary carpet cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • The first thing I learned to use when I started carpet cleaning two years ago was an RX20 rotary carpet cleaning tool
  • If you hit a cord the best you can hope for is the cord wraping around the bottom of the RX20, pulling down whatever the cord is attached to
  • I would highly recommend it to anyone that wants to clean carpet on a professional level

• by Travis George

The first thing I learned to use when I started carpet cleaning two years ago was an RX20 rotary carpet cleaning tool. It was very easy to learn. The hardest part is controlling it.

THe RX20 is very powerful and if you are not carful it will go flying into the nearest wall, door, or anything else around. Once you learn to balance it you can control it with one hand, thought it

requiers two hands to use.

The first mistake I made with it was getting too close to a computer cord. If the RX20 has any major downfall it is that you must stay far away from any cords.

If you hit a cord the best you can hope for is the cord wraping around the bottom of the RX20, pulling down whatever the cord is attached to. If you are unlucky if will ...

• cut the cord in two before you even know you hit it.

With that said I must say that when it comes to deep cleaning carpet I have not seen anything that can touch the cleaning power of an RX20. It should be hooked up to a truckmounted steamcleaner for best results, and if this is done it will pull out stains better that anything I have seen.

The GOOD: Best agitation for

deep cleaning. Easy to use with a little practace.

Easy to clean when done. Very low maintanance needed.

The BAD: Can be hard to control on some carpets. Should not be used on rugs.

Must be careful around tile, and wood flooring and any furnature. Somewhat heavy.

Can not be used on old or britle carpet.

I use an RX20 almost every day and have had very little trouble with it.

I would highly recommend it to anyone that wants to clean carpet on a professional level.

Leonardo says :

I want to know if RX 20 does faster carpet cleaning tham the Wand?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531107184260431/k2311a0711/7.11.07