Philippine Airlines
  • It's all about luxury with PAL and I don't regret paying the extra money to avail of everything to make my trip comfortable
  • I don't think they do that anymore especially with terrorism at its peak

• by Honey

I have MILES so I always fly PAL (Philippine Airlines). It’s unlike the cheaper airlines in our country that don’t even have the decency to tell their passengers that they will not be served food or drinks during the flight because they paid a peso for the trip.

It’s all about luxury with PAL and I don’t regret paying the extra money to avail

of everything to make my trip comfortable.

Drinks, food, magazines, eye covers, slippers, even the toothpick.

The most memorable trip I had with PAL was my first trip outside the country when my friends and I went to Hong Kong.

They wanted to fly cheap, but I didn’t because I had signed up for Miles with PAL since I turned 21.

The cabin crew ...

• was very friendly; the male crew took his time flirting with us, but that wasn’t a bad thing though.

I don’t even remember anymore how many times they asked if we were comfortable and if we wanted more drinks.

A friend who was flying for the first time became really dizzy and the attendants gave her something for it.

They even helped her in

the bathroom when she was throwing up.

I do remember flying for the first time with PAL when I went to the States with my mom when I was 12, and the female cabin crew let me meet the pilots.

I don’t think they do that anymore especially with terrorism at its peak.

But still those were really memorable experiences that made me like flying PAL.

Philippine Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401007184061131/k2311a0710/7.10.07