Creative MuVo MP3 Player
  • I bought the Blue 258 MB MuVo, 5 years ago when iPod was still unknown to the world
  • There's only thing I don't like about it, the scroller is quite hard to navigate and the power button needs to be pressed at least 3 seconds for the MP3 player to turn on and off

• by Honey

My cousin’s boyfriend gave her a Creative MuVo for Valentine’s Day, instead of the usual flowers and chocolates. She didn’t want the more popular brand because she preferred cheaper and simpler products. The MuVo was one of the first MP3 players that came out of the market.

I bought the Blue 258 MB MuVo, 5 years ago when iPod was still unknown to the world. The 2GB MuVO looks like a thumb drive and

no need for cables but the older one that I own needs a USB cable.

Mine still works even if it has fallen or gotten wet a hundred times. The silicone cover is great and has prevented scratches and cracks.

I just don’t like that it’s really hard to take out the battery cover and I need to use my nail file to change the batteries . It has an FM radio transmitter, a built in microphone for voice recording, an equalizer, reversible backlight LCD and the usual MP3/WMA library.

We’re quite happy with our MuVo, even if people think it’s a rip off of some MP3 player sold in the streets. The headsets are comfortable, but it does break easily and you can’t just buy the replacement headset anywhere.

We’ve looked for creative headsets everywhere and the stores don’t sell it. The LCD is quite small, but ...

• Creative MuVo MP3 Player
      lights well enough for me to see the songs in the dark.

It doesn’t consume a lot of energy, and the AAA batteries last for at least 15 hours of continuous use. There’s only thing I don’t like about it, the scroller is quite hard to navigate and the power button needs to be pressed at least 3 seconds for the MP3 player to turn on and off.

It’s very light, and fits easily

in the pocket. One of the better MP3 players around, especially for those who don’t want to spend a whole lot of money for something that they will not regularly use.

And the greatest thing about it is it uses the universally accepted audio format which is . mp3 and .

wma; no need for crappy software like itunes. Just drag and drop the songs into the folder of the mp3 player, and you’re good to go.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161007184051131/k2311a0710/7.10.07