Adobe Photoshop CS software  » Software  »
  • Photoshop CS proves that each new version creates an easier experience for the user
  • When I work with photos, I like the wide variety of tonal adjustments available

• by Stargazer
      I use Adobe Photoshop CS software to make digital art and to edit photographs. After using several similar imaging programs, like Corel Painter, and a few small photo editors, Photoshop is

my favorite.

It is the most full-featured, but may not be the easiest to use.

I’ve been using Photoshop for 4 years now, and I’ve learned where everything is located, but there are so many features to learn, so it takes time.

Photoshop CS proves that each new version creates an easier experience for the user.

There are no really big changes,

• Adobe Photoshop CS software
      but the palletes don’t block your workspace as much as they did before, and the overall program design is more intuitive.

When I work with photos, I like the wide variety

of tonal adjustments available.

If the auto fix command doesn’t correct a photograph, I have many options when it comes to fine tuning.

The filters and effects are detailed, but I use them rarely.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30251118391230/k2311a1125/11.25.05