Gillette Daisy  » Cosmetics  »
  • I would recommend using the Gillette Daisy over non disposable razors because they are easier to keep up and less expensive

• by mloewer

There are all types of razors and hair removal options these days, but my first choice is the Gillette Daisy Razor. Not only is this razor inexpensive, but it also gives you a nice clean shave.

It has the moisture- smooth strip at the top

so it prevents nicks.

I used to buy the expensive razors thinking they would prevent nicks and cuts, but to me the expensive ones did not cut down on the amount of cuts at all.

I figured that I might as well use a razor ...

• that I could buy for half the money.

The Gillette Daisy has worked well for me because it does have the moisture strip.

I can also take it with me on trips and not have to worry about losing it and having to replace it.

For a couple of dollors I can buy a pack of Daisy’s, whereas I would have to spend about seven to ten dollars on the non disposable razors.

I would recommend using the Gillette Daisy over non disposable razors because they are easier to keep up and less expensive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311007183871131/k2311a0710/7.10.07