Lady Speed Stick  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love Lady Speed Stick, and I know you would too

• by mloewer

I have finally found a deodorant that actually last all day without fading. I picked up Lady Speed Stick because I wanted to try something new.

My old deodorant was not lasting throughout the day like I needed it to, so I was on the hunt to find something

that would.

I tried Lady Speed Stick, shower fresh gel, and I couldn’t believe the difference it made.

I felt fresh all day long, and I never had to reapply it.

I had never really been a fan of gel deodorants before, but after trying Lady Speed Stick, I ...

• will never go back to my old deodorant.

This is how I knew this was the deodorant for me; Throughout the day I kept catching this scent, and I had no idea where it was coming from.

I smelled it all day long, and I kept thinking to myself

that I wish I could smell like that.

That night, when I changed my clothes, I realized that I had been smelling the new deodorant all day.

I have been wearing this same deodorant for months, and I can still smell the freshness.

I love Lady Speed Stick, and I know you would too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311007183861131/k2311a0710/7.10.07