Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags  » Housewares  »
  • Finally, I love this breastmilk storage bag because it is tamper evident

• by Maggie Madison

Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags are great. I have been using them for many months. They are great for several reasons.

First, the extra zipper is secure. Second, the bag itself is sturdier than the leading brand.

Third, the design of the bag is so cute. Fourth, the bag is tamper evident.

Having that extra

zipper helps to close the bag properly. In the past the other brand I used leaked occasionally because I didn’t seal a tiny part.

I ended up with a cooler full of breastmilk soup. Yuck.

The Lansinoh bag itself is made of a superior plastic that is thicker and studier than most of the other bags out there.

• The bag stands upright better, too.

I also love the look of this bag. It’s got purple graphics and writing, as well as the words, “my mommy’s milk”.

What could be cuter?

Finally, I love this breastmilk storage bag because it is tamper evident. Before using it, the top portion has to be torn off.

This

gives me an extra bit of comfort, knowing I am the only one who has opened that bag. To sum it up, I love these bags because of their extra zipper, sturdiness, cute design and tamper evidence.

They are great. As an added bonus, they are even available in a 50 count package which works out to be the cheapest breastmilk storage bag available.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531007183841131/k2311a0710/7.10.07