Adobe ImageReady animation software  » Software  »
  • I like that I can access ImageReady from the tools pallette in Photoshop, because you have to start with a layered image made in Photshop

• by Stargazer
      I use Adobe ImageReady software to create animations of images that I’ve made in Adobe Photoshop. I like that I can access ImageReady from the tools pallette in Photoshop, because you have to start with a layered image made in Photshop.

I also

love how easy ImageReady is to earn.

It took me about an hour to really learn my way around the program.

I went into ImageReady to create my first basic animation.

It consistsed of a static background and one moving layer.

I figured ...

• it out pretty easily by trying things out, and it was very simple to do.

That makes ImageReady the ideal animation software for someone who wants to learn how to make animated banners, avatars and buttons.

It may not be as complex as

programs like Fireworks, but it produces quality results, and it’s free with Photoshop.

The way ImageReady is set up, everything is visually represented, making the functions of different features quite clear and understandable.

Some things, like frame rate, for example, are pretty self explanitory.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30251118381230/k2311a1125/11.25.05