Clean and Clear Blackhead Pore Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • My pores unfortunately are clogged quite easily
  • I was happy about it, until I looked in the mirror
  • Every time I've used this, this has been an issue

• by Lady L
      I had decided to purchase Clean and Clear’s Blackhead Pore Scrub because it was just under $4 and I really needed a good scrub. My pores unfortunately are clogged quite easily. The packaging is a dark blue that fades into a lighter blue on the front.

It comes in a 5 oz plastic tube. On the package is

claims that it clears blackheads and helps with acne.

You’re suppose to leave it on the face for about 20-30 seconds and then rinse cleanly off. I took a shower and opened the product.

It didn’t really have much of a smell which is okay by me. It’s white with blue beads.

As I was washing, I felt ...

• a tingle. After gently rubbing for 25 seconds, I rinsed it off.

My skin felt smoother and even softer. I was happy about it, until I looked in the mirror.

The blue little beads didn’t fully wash off. Some were in my hair above my forehead and others on my ear lobes.

Every time I’ve used this, this

has been an issue. Now it\’s not the worst thing in the world but it can be a pain when you’re in a hurry.

Overall it made me feel refresh and I’d say it hasn’t made my face worse or better acne wise. As far as blackheads.

it didn’t really help with that and isn’t that the point of this scrub!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31251118371230/k2311a1125/11.25.05