Starhotels Ritz Milan  » Hotels  »
2.5
Milan, Italy
  • At that time, my dad wanted to check out the Milan scene, and thought of migrating there
  • However, here is a review about Starhotels Ritz in Milan

• by missy

Starhotels Ritz is situated in Milan, and I’ve been to before when I was around 20 years old. At that time, my dad wanted to check out the Milan scene, and thought of migrating there. But we did not make that decision, and we ended up staying put in Asia.

However, here is a

review about Starhotels Ritz in Milan. I would say on a first glance, Starhotels Ritz doesn’t really impress me much.

It is basically some story high of hotel and it is all light blue in color or turquoise, if I’m not wrong. But that’s the exterior part of it.

The interior part of the hotel has some very clean areas and this hotel is a perfect solution for shoppers, since it is located to some great shopping places and subways. The hotel, as I have mentioned is very bland and the front desk staff is not so helpful.

They appear not to be English educated and tend to speak in ...

• Starhotels Ritz Milan
      slur. The room decor is pretty much outdated, as far as I can remember.

However, my mom loves the place. She said the place is pretty nostalgic, but I’m more to the negative side of it.

This hotel, from my observation, has some short term travelers staying and though its called the Ritz, it

is not a Ritz standard, if you know what I mean. Other than that, the hotel lobby is somewhat large and comfortable, and there are guests coming up and down and it’s great to sight-seeing people from all walks of life.

Starhotels Ritz is not my solution of a great hotel. A lot more could be done in fact.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21007183541131/k2311a0710/7.10.07