Palm TX Handheld  » Laptops  »
  • My boyfriend said the cost of it isn't too expensive as well
  • I certainly recommend this PDA, and it will be one of the best shopping list list for me, should there be a better version

• by missy

Palm TX Handheld is a very nice device and very easy to use. I am not really a technical jargon and expert, but when my boyfriend gave me this Palm TX Handheld, I really know how to use it, and I’ve been using it for about 6 months now.

This PDA has really some

great multimedia features and the device is not to speedy as well.

My boyfriend said the cost of it isn’t too expensive as well.

It is a very well rounded and a cool handheld device that technology is giving.

I am not an expert but I do get around using this PDA.

...

• Basically there’s a Home button where it takes you to the screen, and you have a set of pre-set functions that you can alter from time to time.

There are a list of programs like MS Word and stuff like that, and it’s great for a business user.

I mainly use this for my

advertising job, and sometimes on my car dealership freelance.

I upload some nice car pictures to show to my potential clients, and advertising notes that are important before I go for any meeting.

I certainly recommend this PDA, and it will be one of the best shopping list list for me, should there be a better version.

Palm TX Handheld

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631007183531131/k2311a0710/7.10.07