Nikon D40x Digital Camera
  • Nikon D40x Digital Camera is a very lightweight camera, and one that I really love having
  • I think that it is a very functionable camera, and that it keeps me going on
  • I bought this digital camera for less than 1k and I got like everything in store
  • The best part about this camera is that it can be uploaded to the computer
  • I do have a friendster account that I love to store my pictures with

• by missy

Nikon D40x Digital Camera is a very lightweight camera, and one that I really love having. I think that it is a very functionable camera, and that it keeps me going on.

Nikon D40x Digital Camera does take beautiful pictures, and it

has some pretty sharp lenses as well.

I bought this digital camera for less than 1k and I got like everything in store.

From lenses, bag, camera booty and also some cool charger and battery to boot.

The best part about ...

• this camera is that it can be uploaded to the computer.

I do have a friendster account that I love to store my pictures with.

This camera really takes the deal off in me trying to produce some great beautiful pictures.

With its 18-55mm and 55-200mm Nikkor lenses, anything is produced beautifully.

The buttons are very easy to use and allow great capability with your fingers.

I felt that you don’t have to be a good photographer in order to have this camera.

Happy trying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431007183521131/k2311a0710/7.10.07