Jet Airways  » Airlines  »
  • I did not expect such a good and delicious food, since the journey was so short
  • I would definitely use this airline for future usage in India

• by missy

India is a very nice place to visit, and for the 2nd time I was there, I avoided a certain type of airline and instead, opt for Jet Airways in India. I was going from Chennai to Madurai, India.

I wanted to have a look at what the country

is like, and decided to go to these places.

The flight wasn’t that long actually, it took for about 45 minutes only.

The flight attendants were extremely helpful, and there were about 50 passengers including myself on that flight.

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The food was truly exquisite,

• and way above par.

I did not expect such a good and delicious food, since the journey was so short.

Other than that, the pilot would communicate through the buzzer or something to inform passengers which city we were flying over.

Madurai Airport was great too.

There

is a baggage claim area where visitors could go to, and there is also a lounge to hang out.

I would say that the general cleanliness of the airline, the great service and food top the list for me.

I would definitely use this airline for future usage in India.

Jet Airways

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401007183511131/k2311a0710/7.10.07