Air India  » Airlines  »
0.5
  • Though I would say that the food is good, and the service adequate, and not forgetting the best part would be watching the Hindi movies and to get acquainted with the India custom and cultural at one go

• by missy

Air India has a negative review from me. I’ve been using this airline before, and this is what I have to say about it. I didn’t know that Air India could be so dirty and probably the worst airline ever.

Though I would say that the food is good, and

the service adequate, and not forgetting the best part would be watching the Hindi movies and to get acquainted with the India custom and cultural at one go. But, on the other hand, I felt very uncomfortable and I am so bothered by the dirty toilets and the airline on the whole.

The passengers are not helping too, not that I’m a racist. The passengers are not mainly made up of Indian people only, but other races as well.

But they simply don’t have airline manners, should there be one, if you get what I mean. The seats were in terrible ...

• Air India
      condition, and the food trays were somewhat uncomfortable for my usage.

I would praise on the fact that there are vegetarian and non-vegetarian choices of food, and I applaud Air India for that. But that is just about it.

The cabin crew were not so easily spotted. Basically,

they just do what they are supposed to do, and then you can’t see them no more.

If you really need their attention, you have to press a button or something, and they will come, almost reluctantly. So, do think twice if you intend to use Air India.

That was my first and last time, period.

Air India

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401007183501131/k2311a0710/7.10.07