Doom 3 video game for Xbox  » Games  »
  • I enjoyed Doom 3 for the Xbox gaming system
  • I thought this added a great realistic touch

• by Stargazer
      I enjoyed Doom 3 for the Xbox gaming system. I have only briefly played the first Doom game, and thought that it was nothing like the original.

Good to see that this game has evolved past the original look of the game, but

still has that similar scary feeling.

This game tells a detailed story, and what made me enjoy it so much was that I felt that I was in the middle of the game, or in the center of a science fiction film.

It’s very exicitng how the action pulls you along.

In the beginning, before the pace picks up, you can pause in the beginning to ask questions of an unwilling crew, or play arcade games within the game.

I thought this added a great realistic ...

• Doom 3 video game for Xbox
      touch.

The controls were easy to get used to.

It’s very effective that you spend a lot of the game feeling your way, or running, through the dark.

I was seriously bothered by what I could not see, and there was always the

chance that some creature would be hiding in the dark waiting to jump out at me.

The game has an intense atmosphere, will very dark shadows, and where there is lighting, it is very rich and vibrant.

The graphics are excellent, and the monsters are fierce.

Hannah says :

re : I thought this added a great realistic touch
Great to play with friends and family but definitely room for improvement
4.5 out of 5 definitely recommend to family and friends

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28251118351230/k2311a1125/11.25.05