Star Wars Battlefront II for Xbox  » Games  »
  • I like some of the features that make the game an improvement on Battlefront I, but there are also features I don't like
  • I enjoy playing in all the epic battles with their star characters
  • A feature I don't like is the space flight mode

• by Stargazer
      Star Wars Battlefront II for the Xbox gaming system is produced by LucasArts. I like some of the features that make the game an improvement on Battlefront I, but there are also features I don’t like.

of all, the already great graphics of SWBF I are somewhat better.

So is the soundtrack.

Battlefront II now spans all six Star Wars games and their repspective locales.

I enjoy playing in all the epic battles ...

• with their star characters.

You can play as a Jedi like Mace Windu, and Yoda, even as characters like wookies and Darth Vader.

I like that these special characters are offered ramdonly, so it doesn’t get old.

A feature I don’t like is the space flight mode.

It’s so difficult to control.

It takes a while to get used to, but if you want to jump into the game, it takes to long to get comfortable with.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28251118331230/k2311a1125/11.25.05