Maytag Neptune Washer  » Electronics  »
  • I'm kind of geek and I love the touch screen
  • The clothes are coming out cleaner and I think that it is the way that the machine washes seeing that it is not you conventional agitator system

• by arabgirl28

This is a great washer. WOW - but the price - $1500 - that is high!!! It is so quiet that I have forgotten that I have wash going and sometimes it has sat there for half a day. You don’t have to wash for a couple of weeks and there would be room in the washer - the capacity is incredible

and beside that, even with a full load, it really washes well.

I have thrown heavy quilts in and the washer really does a nice job. It doesn’t clump the quilt so it just washes well on one side - it agitates so the whole quilt washes.

I have had just one problem. Inside the washer are suspension type things that hold the wash basket.

I have had the washer get the shakes from one of them being broke just shortly after we bought it. The repair guy said that was really unusual and it was probably defective from the factory.

After that fix - it has worked just super. I have had the washer now for almost 3 years.

I’m ...

• Maytag Neptune Washer
      kind of geek and I love the touch screen. One of the pads on the screen likes to give me trouble and I end up pushing the button numerous times to get it to take it.

There are options that the manufacturer doesn’t really give adequate information for. Like the tumble pause.

I have ended up calling up where

I purchased it and they called the manufacturer. They are nusances and have nothing to do with the way the machine washes.

I don’t go through so much washing detergent or fabric softener anymore. The clothes are coming out cleaner and I think that it is the way that the machine washes seeing that it is not you conventional agitator system.

Olga Filenko says :

re : The clothes are coming out cleaner and I think that it is the way that the machine washes seeing that it is not you conventional agitator system
capacity is great.very powerfulbut looks littlebit old fashioned.kinda expensive as well but of course worth it 1000 times

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16907183240431/k2311a079/7.9.07