Air Canada  » Airlines  »
  • If you want answers for a good airline that gives you a good connection from US to Europe, I would recommend Air Canada to you
  • Air Canada serves routes mainly between North America and Europe, and since I wanted to experience Air Canada so much, I had the chance to
  • But I was surprised at the cost of the ticket

• by missy

If you want answers for a good airline that gives you a good connection from US to Europe, I would recommend Air Canada to you. I’ve been on one before, and here is my review.

This is a slightly expensive flight, and I would say on the whole, this airline has some very nice and friendly staff, and they are certainly

on-time.

The planes represented by Air Canada look pretty modern, and all the flights give out some good food.

At that time, my flight was from Canada.

I wanted to visit some European countries, and thought that I better start doing so from Toronto Airport.

Air Canada serves routes mainly between North America and Europe, and since I wanted ...

• to experience Air Canada so much, I had the chance to.

But I was surprised at the cost of the ticket.

It is slightly expensive than some other airlines, but the flight was a great one.

The food were served hot and nice, and my friend requested for a 2nd helping, much to my embarrassment.

But, the flight

attendant did not show any signs of irritants, and in fact, smiled and gave my friend the helping he wanted.

I have heard some complaints from my colleagues mentioning that the toilets on Air Canada were not clean, and they have some rude flight attendants, but I beg to differ.

That was not my entire experience at all.

Quite the contrary, actually.

Air Canada

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40907183100431/k2311a079/7.9.07