Virgin Express Airways  » Airlines  »
  • I also would like to comment on the on-time performance of the service crews and I am truly impressed by the leather seats and the connection services like surfing the internet and stuff like that
  • The ride from London to Berlin was very pleasant, and the snack served was truly delicious
  • My baggage was all intact, and there was no problem of a missing luggage on our part
  • The plane landed in Berlin on time, and I would seriously recommend this airline to anyone thinking of a low and budget price, but at the same time, wanting some good and excellent service

• by missy

I have been on Virgin Express Airways before. I would say that this airline has quite a nice and cheap flight pricing, and defintely good service on the whole.

I also would like to comment on the on-time performance of the service crews and I am truly impressed by the leather seats and the connection services like surfing the internet and stuff like that.

I went with 2

of my best friends at that time, and we were having the thinking that the seating were quite tight.

That was a bit of a discomfort, actually, and even more so, since one of my friend is on the bigger size.

At that time, me and my friends were on the way from London to Berlin, and we were trying to have some holiday time together.

For more ...

• information, you can log on to www.

virgin-express.

com.

At that time, one ticket was around $100 ++, and that includes all taxes and charges.

I was pretty impressed with the ticketing staff, as although Virgin Express is a low cost airline, the service is definitely tip top and high and handy.

The ride from London to Berlin was very pleasant, and the snack served was truly delicious.

I

saw around 2-3 flight attendants serving the passengers, and they were nice, polite and helpful to the passengers.

My baggage was all intact, and there was no problem of a missing luggage on our part.

The plane landed in Berlin on time, and I would seriously recommend this airline to anyone thinking of a low and budget price, but at the same time, wanting some good and excellent service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40907183080431/k2311a079/7.9.07