FullTilt Poker
  • Well, I was the first to sign-up at FullTilt and I have to say I love it
  • It is a very relaxing game to play and the enviroment at FullTilt is amazing to me
  • I would recommend FullTilt to anyone that likes to play poker or would like to learn the different styles of poker

• by Nicky

Me and my Boyfriend became really addicted to watching the WSOP (World Series Of Poker) Tournaments on T. V.

, one night I was watching and I realized a lot of people were advertisinf for FullTiltPoker.

com by wearing hats and t-shirts.

I, myself, just recently learned how to

play poker in the last 5 months so I was curious about the site.

Well, I was the first to sign-up at FullTilt and I have to say I love it… I am sooo addicted to playing now.

I have played on the table and in ...

• the tournaments (free play) and I have become pretty good at poker.

Now, my boyfriend is even more addicted to the site I have seen him on it for hours at a time.

It is a very relaxing game to play and the enviroment at FullTilt

is amazing to me.

I have made a few friends and we have fun just goofing off while playing but I take the tournaments serious.

I would recommend FullTilt to anyone that likes to play poker or would like to learn the different styles of poker.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 48907182890431/k2311a079/7.9.07