Huggies Liquid Powder  » Baby care  »
  • I just received a sample of Huggies Liquid Powder and I love it
  • I found out what kind of a mess can be made with it one night when my two boys climb the cabinet to get the powder and start a powder fight
  • I really love this product and hope others feel the same way when they try it

• by Jemstone

I just received a sample of Huggies Liquid Powder and I love it. I am pregnant with my third child and am very excited that Huggies came out with a different type of powder to use.

It is nowhere near as messy

as the regular baby powder.

I found out what kind of a mess can be made with it one night when my two boys climb the cabinet to get the powder and start a “powder fight”.

The powder does not fly out ...

• of the diaper when the child plops down hard, either.

Wipng during diaper changes is also not that messy with the liquid powder.

With standard baby powder, there are always seem to be clumps or powder going all over the place.

With Huggies Liquid Powder, it’s almost as easy to clean as standard diaper rash creams.

It wipes off very easily and there is no clumping or mess with it.

I really love this product and hope others feel the same way when they try it.

Krista King says :

Hello. I just purchased your Huggies Liquid Powder int the Fresh scent…I`m just wondering what the consistancy of the liquid should be…It feels chunky, almost like sour milk. The smell is not off, so I`m just wondering if this is the way it should feel.

Galega says :

You don’t need to mix liquid. Use it in the given consistency. The smell is an issue with many users and you will have to bear with that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54907182560331/k2311a079/7.9.07