Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaning Kit  » Housewares  »
1.5
  • I bought this cleaning kit thinking that it would make cleaing the bathroom a lot easier
  • I do not recommend anyone buying this product unless your shower stays pretty clean anyways, but then what's the point, Right

• by kyow86

The Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaning Kit doesn’t work like it says it does, or at least it didn’t work for me. I put this little machine to the ultimate tests.

I have two guys living with me that work on jet engines daily.

They come home covered in grease,

fuel, and only you can imagine what else.

I bought this cleaning kit thinking that it would make cleaing the bathroom a lot easier.

Boy, how wrong was I.

I followed every direction included and still it didn’t work.

I thoroughly cleaned my tub and shower and then installed ...

• the machine.

After every shower, we pressed the button to let this automatic cleaning device do it’s work.

Well, after one week, I was disturbed with how dirty my shower was (it was dirtier than usual).

It took me two hours to get my tub and shower clean after using

this product.

Not only did I have to clean up the grease and other stuff, but before I could clean it, I had to get all of the cleaning products off from this device.

I do not recommend anyone buying this product unless your shower stays pretty clean anyways, but then what’s the point, Right?!

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaning Kit

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53907182460331/k2311a079/7.9.07