Sunsilk Color Shine Shampoo & Conditioner
  • The shampoo and conditioner has dealt with the dry problem, but not really the volume problem

• by Honey

I’ve always had my hair colored professionally. But after a few weeks, the color becomes dull and dry. My stylist recommended I use the new Sunsilk Color Shine Shampoo and Conditioner to keep my hair soft and the colors vibrant.

There are actually three products, but I’m only using the shampoo and conditioner since I didn’t really need the spray on hair control since I would rather use a mousse. There are

three varieties, depending on which color your hair is.

Mine is light brown but there’s also one for red hair and darker brown hair. I have to admit that it did make my hair vibrant, shiny and smell wonderful.

The shampoo smells great and it lathers well, but that doesn’t mean it cleans my hair thoroughly, right? The conditioner smells like the shampoo, and it has made my hair silky and smooth ...

• even with the curly locks. You have to touch it to believe it’s soft.

But it does nothing to make my hair feel and look fuller. I have fine thin hair and with the digital perm, it has become limp and dry.

The shampoo and conditioner has dealt with the dry problem, but not really the volume problem. All in all, the product is fine maybe for straight hair it will be

better.

I used it for two months, and was really pleased because my hair looks like it has been recently colored. But after two months I started getting itchy scalp and finally dandruff.

I switched to my old hair products and used an anti dandruff shampoo to get rid of the flakes. I didn’t dare try the Sunsilk Color Shine set again because I’d rather have dry hair than have itchy scalp.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31607181941231/k2311a076/7.6.07