St. Ives Apricot Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • My friend said that she had the same experience with St Ives, first you break out and then your face clears away
  • I thought that was logical, until it had been three whole weeks and there were more pimples coming out
  • I think the salicylic acid in the product made my face breakout because it was really harsh
  • She asked for my apricot scrub and happily gave it to her since I paid a hefty sum for it and didn't want it to go to waste

• by Honey

For something that costs a lot of money, this product didn’t work for me. I was trying to prevent blackhead and whitehead breakout, not have a face full of pimples.

I’ve never used any of the St Ives facial products before so I wasn’t really sure what to expect.

After three days my skin got really dry and started peeling.

A few more days and I

started getting pimples, and not just the ordinary small ones, but the big irritating ones that won’t go away no matter how much zit blaster I put on it.

My friend said that she had the same experience with St Ives, first you break out and then your face clears away.

I thought that was logical, until it had been three whole weeks and there were ...

• more pimples coming out.

My cheeks became acne infested.

They were red and itchy and just plain ugly.

I stopped using St Ives and the acne slowly went away, but not without the help of other products.

I think the salicylic acid in the product made my face breakout because it was really harsh.

I’m just confused because it worked well for my friend, and her

face is close to flawless (but not really perfect).

She’s been using the apricot scrub for a long time now and she only went through the pimple breakout during the first few days.

Her face cleared away soon after that.

She asked for my apricot scrub and happily gave it to her since I paid a hefty sum for it and didn’t want it to go to waste.

St. Ives Apricot Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31607181921231/k2311a076/7.6.07