Fashion Bug Beaver Dam WI  » Shopping  »
1.5
Beaver Dam, WI
  • A while back, I know she used to do a lot of shopping there

• by Steve

I have been dragged into Fashion Bug numerous times by my wife (what guy would want to go in there by himself) and, each time, I left wondering why exactly she even bothers entering that store. A while back, I know she used to do a lot of shopping there.

But, after a dozen trips that resulted in her leaving with nothing, you have to question the logic of it.

Fashion Bug offers plenty of nice clothes; styles she likes and I wouldn’t mind seeing her wear.

But, they aren’t anything you can’t find anywhere else.

It might be a ...

• different brand, like that matters, but they look the same.

And, you can go to any other store in town and they will be much cheaper than Fashion Bug.

More importantly, they will actually carry clothes in my wife’s size since anything over a size 4 in that store seems

to be considered Plus sized.

I’m sure Fashion Bug has clothes that appeal to someone; probably a teenager who has a job but no bills and is still naive enough to think brand names make a difference.

But, for me, it\’s a wasted shopping trip that I don’t want to make again any time soon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24607181911231/k2311a076/7.6.07